Written by best-selling author and health expert Addison Rae, The Top Ten Secrets of Addison Rae’s Life is an exclusive excerpt from her latest health and wellness book, Forever: A Guide to Aging with Grace, Style & Attitude (Hay House). In the book, Addison shares her 10 secrets to living life to its fullest, including tips on how to eat right, get regular exercise and stay in shape as you age; maintain independence and thrive in your career; nurture your friendships and love life; improve self-esteem and make lasting memories.
|Real Name||Addison Rae|
|Date Of Birth||10 June, 2000|
|Birth Place||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|Hometown||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|College / University||Louisiana State University, Calvary Baptist Academy|
|Profession||Dancer, Social Media Influencer|
Who is Addison Rae?
Addison Rae is a Los Angeles-based celebrity hairstylist and owner of the good hair salon in LA. With two decades’ experience in the beauty industry, Addison has styled A-list clientele such as Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera, and Gwyneth Paltrow. She has been featured in countless fashion magazines including Vogue and Cosmopolitan, and her work has been featured on some of the most popular red carpets around the world. She is known for her ability to create effortless yet glamorous styles that make women feel confident, and beautiful.
Write About What You Love
This is a blog about my life and how I’ve managed to make it great. I’m not just talking with the help of someone else, or by accident. I’ve done it all on my own, with a little bit of help from the people who love me. This is what I have to offer you: 10 secrets to living an Addison Rae Goody Life.
Relationships of Addison Rae
Addison Rae has been in six relationships.
1) In 2002, she was engaged to Matt Lauer for three months.
2) She dated actor Jerry O’Connell from 2003 to 2004.
3) She dated actor Josh Lucas from 2006 to 2007.
4) She dated professional golfer Rickie Fowler from 2010 to 2011 and got engaged but they split up without ever tying the knot.
5) She was married to singer Brandon Blackstock from 2013-2017 and had two children with him (son Isaiah and daughter James). They divorced in 2017.
6) In 2018, she is dating country singer-songwriter Dierks Bentley
|Father Name||Monty Lopez|
|Mother Name||Sheri Easterling|
|Brother Name||Enzo & Lucas|
|Boyfriend / Affairs||David Dobrik (Rumored)|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
Decide on your niche
Addison Rae is an entrepreneur and author who has been featured on Oprah, CNN, and Fox News. She is the founder of the American Association for uality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) organization. She is also the founder of The Center for Sensuality and Intimacy (TCSI) in Atlanta, GA.
Throughout her career as a therapist she has studied uality across cultures to help her understand how it relates to intimacy in human relationships. Her most recent book y Forever helps people achieve their best ual health through nutrition and lifestyle changes. In this blog post we are going to take a look at some of her top secrets for living a y Forever life.
Pick Your Platform
Loving life and living it to the fullest is what Addison does. This YouTube sensation, author, speaker and coach has a lot to teach us about how to live our iest lives. Here are some of her top secrets:
1. Protect your energy
2. Make time for yourself each day
3. Surround yourself with people who support you
4. Recognize that you have worth no matter what anyone says or thinks
5. Be open-minded and willing to learn new things
6. Take risks and trust in the journey
1. Exercise, exercise, exercise.
2. Spend time with family and friends in person as much as possible.
3. Read 10 pages per day to stay sharp and be able to identify patterns quickly when need be. 4. Keep a to-do list every night before bedtime so that you know what needs to get done the next day, and prioritize tasks by urgency/importance; don’t go to bed until your list is complete for the day! 5. Don’t answer work emails or phone calls after 7pm (or earlier if it gets too stressful). 6. Know your priorities in life: God, family, career, financial stability–in that order–and don’t let anything jeopardize those priorities!
Reach Out To People Who Support Your Efforts
1. A good night’s sleep is essential, so always get your zzzzs. 2. Drink water to quench your thirst and stay hydrated. 3. Don’t be afraid to try new things! 4. Make time for friends and family, because it doesn’t happen overnight, so enjoy the process! 5. Be mindful of what you put into your body – both what you eat and what you watch, read, or listen to – it all goes into your brain and can affect how we feel on a daily basis. 6. Practice gratitude by counting five things each day that make you happy or grateful for something in your life right now – this will help build positive vibes that will impact all areas of your life!
Read Other Writers’ Work, Then Critique It. Constructively.
I am not a fan of this list. I find the first three points in the list to be too vague and hard to follow. The fourth point is a good idea but it would be difficult for anyone to achieve that with no experience in this industry. The fifth point is also too vague and doesn’t provide enough information as to what you need to do or why it is important. The second half of the list starts out with Find your inspiration which is a great idea but doesn’t say how someone can actually do that or what they should do afterwards.
This list seemed like it was written quickly without taking time to think about how someone would use these tips in real life or if they even needed them at all.